CHANGE VISA STATUS OR APPLY FOR REINSTATEMENT OF YOUR I-20
English Language Center can help you change your visa status OR to apply for reinstatement of your I-20!
ELC offers free consultations and is prepared to help you with this process from start to finish.
We will help you change your B1/B2, J1 and F2 visas apply for F1 student status.
If you are a student who has had their I-20 terminated for any reason, we are here to help you with the reinstatement process. Please call 405-348-7602 or e-mail email@example.com to make an appointment today.
To change your visa status or to apply for reinstatement, you must submit:
- Online Application. Click “Apply Now” below.
- Attach a Copy of your Passport photograph page to the Online Application.
- Attach a Copy of your Visa to the Online Application.
- Pay $75 Application Fee. You may pay this online or in person.
- Obtain a $370 Money Order made payable to USCIS.
- An ELC immigration specialist will help you to fill out the government Form I-539 to Apply for Reinstatement or to Apply for a Change of Status.